We are pleased to announce that the following tickets are available for Swingathon 2022
Please note that all ticket purchases are non-refundable
Refunds will only be permitted if covid restriction force the cancellation of the festival
£150 Per Couple or Single (Early Bird)
Early bird price will be for a limited time and the price will go upto £200 so get your ticket at the early bird price before its too late……
£200 Glamping (Kitted Out). Deposit payable at booking.
£25 for Electric Hook-Up
£2 Luxury Shower.
We have gone for better showers this time with someone cleaning them after they have been used. This makes sure we have clean showers every time.
Your festival ticket does not include any accommodation, this can be booked separately if required. Alternatively, bring your own tent or camper van. Electric hook-up is available for a £25 charge. Chemical toilets cannot be emptied in the toilet blocks. There will be a tank to empty these so please don’t empty them down the toilets (your tickets will be cancelled if this happens). Our glamping options are now available, in addition to the cost of your ticket.
Please note that all accommodation bookings are NON REFUNDABLE.
Please do NOT book until you have read these, booking confirms full acceptance
- THIS IS AN ADULT ONLY EVENT. No sexual services or entertainment can be
- offered, anybody found breaching this rule will be immediately removed.
- The festival is a PRIVATE event, and not open to the public. Pre-purchased tickets only.
- No members of the Press or Journalists are allowed on site in any capacity.
- We ask this year that photo ID is brought along so that we can ensure genuine ticket holders only access the event, to ensure that all guests can enjoy the privacy that they deserve.
- We wish to confirm you have a well-verified profile(minimum 3 personal verifications) and we may ask you to provide further information before booking. Any bookings made without adherence to this condition will render your ticket invalid and no refunds will be granted.
- By proceeding with a booking and ticket purchase you confirm that you are not a member of the press, media, other communication vehicles
- You confirm that you will not divulge personal information or the location of the event, once notified, to ANY third parties who have not booked to attend the event, to ensure no unwanted guests attempt to gain entry.
- Ticket Holders will be issued with a numbered wristband(s) on arrival. You agree that the wristband(s) issued to you shall be worn at ALL times. Failure to wear them will result in you being asked to leave the event without delay to ensure the security and confidentiality of those attending.
- Wristband(s) will not be replaced under any circumstances. Guests will be asked to show wristband(s) every time they move between the campsite and the festival arena.
- Exit from the Festival site is ONLY allowed for Medical reasons, anybody leaving the site must provide a photo ID on re-entry and we refuse the right of re-admission if not for medical purposes.
- You agree that during the festival, and on the vacation from the site, you will remove all personal litter/rubbish from your pitch area using the bin bags provided.
- You may bring your own alcohol for use in the camping area.
- Anybody intoxicated or causing a nuisance to other guests will be asked to leave by our security team.
- The management of Swingathon runs a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on any form of illegal drug use. Anybody found selling or providing any illegal drugs will be detained and passed to the local Police.
- BBQs may be used, please check with the events team where they may be used. They must be raised OFF the ground.
- Cameras and camera phones are strictly not allowed in the arena. Phones may be used ONLY around your pitch.
- Vehicles are left at the owner’s risk. The management team cannot accept ANY responsibility for items left in vehicles or the camping area.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of the inside areas, bar, chill-out areas, shower blocks, or toilets. Please use sand buckets.
- Guests are respectfully asked to ensure toilets & showers are left as you find them and to report any issues to the events management team.
- DO NOT use sinks in the toilet blocks for washing up or disposal of chemical toilets or other liquids as it may result in units having to be closed and you will be asked to leave the site. There will be a place to empty your chemical toilet separate from the toilet block. There will be a tank placed onsite to do this.
- Any communication to the media will be considered a breach of confidentiality and legal proceedings will be taken by the event organizers.
- All ticket holders will be notified of the venue directions/location 24 hours before the event opens. This is to ensure no unwanted visitors attempt to gain access to a private event.
- By booking you fully accept that bag checks will form part of the entry criteria to the arena area.
- We reserve the right to ask people to leave the event if there are serious issues around their behaviour. There will be no refund if there are issue with your behaviour and you cause distress to other attendees